Getting to Know Rhonda Lee Carver (Contest)
UPDATE: The winner is…Tiffany Miles
I wrote my first storyline on a dirty napkin while waiting for my husband who ran into Walmart to grab diapers for our two-month-old. Little did I know that just a short four months later that book, which started in a parking lot, would be my first published novel. The rest is history…and yet it’s not. Nearly one hundred published novels, three kids, a tiny zoo of dogs, cats, one goldfish that we rescued from the county fair (long story) and goats (yes, goats) later, and I’m still loving this career. Best s*&t ever! Not bad for a girl who used to read paperbacks and dream that one day she’d see her name on the cover of a romance too but believed it was impossible. I taught myself a lesson!
I’m best known for my small-town cowboys: those sexy, rough, rugged gentlemen who wear grins like tattoos. Lust, conflict, flawed characters, happily ever after all rolled up into fairytales that readers can relate to…and fall madly for. I’m wobbly-kneed excited to join a list of amazing authors in Silver Soldiers: A Boys Behaving Badly Anthology. Oh, by the way, I write dark, gritty, action-packed romantic suspense, too. I hope you’ll love Broken Trust (Book 2, Undercover Silvers Series MC). Book 1 is Broken Halo.
Here’s what readers should know about me…
- Rhonda Lee Carver wears her heart on her sleeve. That’s why many (most) of her books are packed with emotion.
- She was once asked, “Why do you write modern day cowboys?” and she answered, “Why not?” After all, what’s not to love about a man who’s always ready to ride and loves to get his hands dirty?
- She loves animals of all breeds, which she passed down to her children. They all want to own a zoo one day.
- She enjoys traveling. On her bucket list are Bora Bora, Ireland, Africa, and Montana. She’s been to India, Italy, and Canada and has traveled nationally. She plans to move south soon because the ocean calls her name.
- She’s currently working on a handful of projects. At the time of writing this, Book 3 of her series, Cowboys of Second Chances Security, Craving His Second Chance, is getting ready to release. Book 4, Sheltering His Second Chance, is up for pre-order, releasing 07/12/23.
- As a reader, you should know, all her stories end with a happy ever after. She might have to drag her characters kicking and screaming across the finish line, but that’s what makes this fun.
I’d like to offer readers a chance to win a gift…
A FREE ebook copy of any book from my backlist and a $10 Amazon GC. To enter, leave a comment over on my author page, Facebook Page, telling me something about yourself.
I’ll leave you with…
Never, ever, be afraid to dream big. Soar high. Dance often. Smile the goofiest smile. Keep a memory of the past but never let it keep you from a future…
About the Author
Rhonda Lee Carver is a bestselling author of contemporary western and romantic suspense, but she loves to write other genres, too. She’s known for writing stories that keep readers laughing, crying, gripping the edge of their seats, and screaming all in one book…like riding a virtual roller coaster.
Her story inside Silver Soldiers: A Boys Behaving Badly Anthology was “Broken Trust”…
A retired SEAL must protect an old flame who’s feisty and more dangerous than any criminal—and dead if he can’t earn her trust…
6 thoughts on “Getting to Know Rhonda Lee Carver (Contest)”
I’m so looking forward to these Silver Soldiers. I love to read Rhonda Lee’s work…her Cowboys are just amazing. I end up wanting one of my own after reading one of her stories.
Hi, Rhonda! A hundred novels?? Dang, when do you sleep? 🙂
Very little 😄
I’m a single Texas girl, who loves classic movies and junk food. I love to read Billionaire, Historical and Western Romance novels.
I left a comment on your Facebook page. I am looking forward to reading Silver Soldiers.
Waving hi, Rhonda Lee! Looking forward to visiting Texas one of these days! California born and bred, and a long time romance reader! Made my way over to your Facebook page too 😊
Comments are closed.