Hi! Cynthia D’Alba here. I’m pleased to welcome another one of my fellow authors who appreciates all the assets firemen have. If you’re here, then you also appreciate these brave men. Charlotte McClain has put together a whole list of why she loves these special men and women!
- Firefighters come when you call.
- Firefighters don’t mind hanging around the (station) house all day.
- Big boots mean big – uh – hearts. Yeah, that’s it. Hearts.
- Firefighters know the best route to get anywhere in town.
- Firefighters can cook.
- The firefighter’s carry is perfect for moving from the living room to the bedroom.
- Firefighters clean up after themselves.
- Running into danger is part of their job. So is rescuing your cat from a tree.
- Firefighters have a really cool ride.
- Firefighters know how to handle their hoses.
- Firefighters are good under pressure.
- You have to wonder what they’re wearing under those turnouts.
- Firefighters are always there to save the day.
- Fire is in their name.
Here’s a little about the book you might win:
Sometimes a dream life is really a nightmare.
Rebecca has big plans. She’s going to be a famous artist, even if she has to sell her soul to do it. And so far, it’s working for her. She’s gaining notoriety in local art circles, but the “crap art” she’s selling makes her miserable. Ducking into the local fire station during a rainstorm, she finds the perfect way to distract herself–a hot firefighter with a big ego begging to be toyed with.
Dan would be the first to admit he has a big ego, but there’s something about Rebecca…
Hunting her down after that first kiss in the rain turns out to be the easy part. Making her happy might be impossible. But Dan is willing to do whatever it takes, including helping her buy back her soul.
Maybe it was the rain, maybe it was the uniform. Or maybe Rebecca and Dan were simply struck by lightning.
WARNING: Violent weather, workplace disasters, and life happening despite the best laid plans.
Want to read more? To read an excerpt, click HERE
Cyndi again…Thanks Charlotte for visiting today. Here’s Charlotte’s web links so you can find her!
Don’t forget to leave a message for a chance to win Charlotte’s book!